Mk.II Operator Combat Pant
Featuring durable ripstop materials, comfortable elastics and adjustable sizes the MK.II pants from Clawgear are the perfect fit for Airsoft, providing protection to your legs, kness as well as additional storage capacity for your equipment.
The Mk.II Operator Combat Pant is the result of a close co-operation with various SOF operators and sets the focus on its fit and versatility. The addition of stretchable elements massively exceeds the mobility of the operator and makes movements incredibly smooth. The trousers have many proven features such as a waist-adjust system or the sophisticated knee section with internal height adjustment, but also many newly developed features such as the integrated stretch areas, an improved pocket concept and a completely new tailoring.
- Excellent wearing comfort and great freedom of movement due to stretch elements and innovative cut
- Optimized for safety & rigger belts use
- Adjustable knee-height
- Integrated knee pad compartments (knee pads are available optionally)
- Triple stitched main seams
- Reduced infrared signature
- NIR NYCO blend (50% polyamide, 50% cotton) according to US MIL-DTL-44436B
- NIR stretch elements (93% polyamide, 7% polyurethane)
- 'YKK' zippers
- 'Amann' sewing threads
- Lining in knee area made of stretchable and durable water repellent performance fabric (87% polyamide, 13% elastane)